ELZAB Tests and Calibration Laboratory performs electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) tests required to confirm the conformity of devices with the requirements of the EMC Directive 2014/30 / EU.
Electromagnetic compatibility tests are required when assessing the conformity of products and their CE marking, mandatory for devices sold in Poland and the European Union. They also lead to the improvement of the quality and increase the reliability of equipment operation.
EMC engineering tests enables detection of the causes of nonconformity and make it possible to develop a solution that ensures compliance with EMC requirements in all aspects. In the case of negative test results, we also offer support in the form of consultations, which will make it possible to find the reasons for non-compliance of the tested device.
We perform emission of disturbances measurements in an semi anechoic chamber up to 1 GHz according to the following standards.
- PN-EN 55011 – industrial, scientific and medical equipment;
- PN-EN 55014-1 – general purpose devices, electric tools and similar devices;
- PN-EN 55015 – electric lighting devices and similar devices;
- PN-EN 55032 – multimedia devices.
We carry out disturbances immunity tests according to the following standards:
- PN-EN 61000-4-2 – electrostatic discharge immunity test;
- PN-EN 61000-4-4 – electrical fast transient / burst immunity test;
- PN-EN 61000-4-5 – surge immunity;
- PN-EN 61000-4-6 – conducted disturbances induced by radio frequency fields immunity test;
PN-EN 61000-4-11 – voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage variations immunity test.
The laboratory quality system meets the requirements of PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025. The laboratory is equipped with test and measurement equipment from the leading suppliers in the field of EMC test, among others: Rohde & Schwarz, Frankowania, em-test, Schaffner.