This document defines the rules of dealing with personal data and other Users’ data in connection with running the Website www.elzab.pl
The terms used in the regulations mean:
a. Administrator – Zakłady Urządzeń Komputerowych “ELZAB” SA, with its registered office in Zabrze at 39 Kruczkowskiego St., 41-813 Zabrze.
b. Website – internet service available at www.elzab.pl
Parties – Administrator and User.
d. User – a natural person who by entering his personal data in the contact form of the Website concludes a contract or contacts the Administrator in order to conclude a contract or obtain information on products offered by the Administrator, including through the use of the Contact Form.
e. Contact form – a service enabling the User to provide personal data to the Administrator, in order to direct commercial information about ELZAB products and services via electronic means of communication.
[Personal data protection]
The administrator is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of the General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR) in relation to personal data collected via the Website.
2. The User has the right to access personal data collected by the Administrator and to correct them. The User also has the right to request the deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data and transfer of data to another administrator under the terms of generally applicable law.
3. The User is entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) whenever there is a suspicion that his personal data is being processed in violation of the law.
4. In the event of a change in personal data, the User immediately informs the Administrator about this fact by sending an appropriate e-mail to email@example.com
Users’ personal data will be transferred to Partners in the ELZAB Authorized Partner Network only for commercial purposes. In the remaining scope, Users’ personal data shall not be transferred to recipients of data within the meaning of the GDPR, except in cases when such an obligation is incumbent on the Administrator based on generally applicable law.
To use the Contact Form, you must provide your personal data. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to use the Contact Form.
2. By using the Contact Form, the Administrator collects the following personal data of the User
a. first and last name
3. The administrator processes personal data collected via the contact form for marketing purposes.
4. Personal data collected via the order form are processed on the basis of the consent given by the User. Its provision is voluntary but necessary to use the Contact Form and receive commercial information. The user is also entitled to withdraw the consent given at any time.
[Security of personal data]
The User’s personal data is processed on top-class equipment and servers in properly secured information storage centres, which only authorized persons have access to.
2. The Administrator processes User’s personal data respecting all legal and technical requirements imposed on him by generally applicable provisions on the protection of personal data.
The User may at any time contact the Administrator in order to obtain information on the manner in which the Administrator processes or intends to process his personal data.
2. The administrator can be contacted by sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are text files that are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and obtains access to them is ELZAB S.A. with headquarters in Zabrze at 39 Kruczkowskiego St.,
- Cookies are used to: a) Optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs; b) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content; c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “Session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies: a) cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website; b) cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- In many cases, the web browser by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.